...play skillfully, and shout for joy... Psalm 33:3
- NCSA-A Beginner's Guide to HTML Good basic information.
- Composing Good HTML (version 2.0.6) If you want to polish your style, this is the place!
- Introduction to HTML-Table of Contents A Wonderful site with good detail and is set up in short lessons, including quizzes!
Indenting with HTML
A very comprehensive discussion, I found this site extremely interesting!
Getting Started with HTML
A great source of on-line tutors!
University of Toronto's "Introduction to HTML-Table of Contents
This has a more technical approach, but extremely informative. Absolutely the best source for learning the details about tables.
Have your pages electronically proofread!
- HTML Goodies is a place where you can learn to do just about anything easily!
- Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis [I could no longer find this game for sale... too bad!] This is my absolute favorite game, the story is involving, voice acting is great, plays many different ways and the dialoge is hilarious! A must-have!
- Quest for Glory Anthology (Sierra) Next to the "King's Quest" games these are my favorite offerings from Sierra. Can be played over and over...=)
- The Dig (LucasArts) Great story (tho' a little too short...=) Beautiful music!
- Sim City 3000 (Maxis)
- Myst (Broderbund) Gotta have your brain in gear for this one! Gorgeous graphics!
- Return to Zork (Infocom/Activision) Still haven't finished this one....a toughie...=)
- The Legend of Kyrandia-the series (Westwood) Mixed reviews here, sometimes too easy (game I), sometimes maddeningly complex (game III)....but I finished them all....=)
- Riven (Broderbund) More gorgeous graphics, more mind-twisting puzzles, beautiful background sounds, some animated/live action sequences. I finally finished this game with the help of the tips and tricks manual... whew! But it was worth the effort... =)
- Myst 3: Exile - This is a wonderful game series. Slightly easier to play, but I still used a tip book to finish. This is the last installment I was able to play. Myst 4 is now available, but I don't have the computing power to play it on my machine. Ho-hum... time for a new machine!